1. There is no leakage problem in the battery. There is no liquid electrolyte in the battery and colloidal solid is used.
2. Flexible deformation of battery: the maximum bending of polymer battery is about 900.
3. The capacity will be twice that of a lithium-ion battery of the same size.
4. Can be made into a single high voltage: liquid electrolyte battery can only be a few batteries in series to get high voltage, polymer battery.
5. It can be made into thin battery: with the capacity of 6v400mah, its thickness can be as thin as 0.5mm.
6. Because there is no liquid in itself, it can be made into multi-layer combination in a single core to achieve high voltage.
7. The battery can be designed in many shapes.